During this time, we would like to ensure all our customers and residents that we are here for you.
Our Sales & Marketing Suites are now closed, however you can contact us between Thursday – Monday, 10am – 5pm.
Visit the ‘Find your new home’ page to see all of our developments and available homes.
In the meantime, we thought as you are keeping safe in your home, you may want a few ideas on how to pass the time…
1. Do some Baking! Here’s a link to Jamie Oliver’s easy child friendly recipe on making your very own bread - https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/bread-recipes/easy-homemade-bread/
2. Do some gardening
3. Win a £100 gardening voucher with us by entering our Easter Surprise competition! See here to enter - https://www.takealookinside.co.uk/baker-estates-easter-competition/
4. Take part in daily exercise with Joe Wicks and his PE class every weekday at 9am.
5. Start gathering your favourite Pinterest posts to get some ideas on how to decorate your new Baker Estates home!
6. Why not take a virtual tour through the British Museum - https://britishmuseum.withgoogle.com/
7. Get your kids to paint a rainbow to put in your window to make others smile!
8. Catch up with your friends and family via video call!
9. Interested in learning more about our homes? We can also provide video calls if you would like to have a chat with our sales team.
10. Finally, watch some great Theatre. The National Theatre are broadcasting some of its most popular productions for free every Thursday night at 7pm.
We hope you and your families are keeping safe and well and we look forward to welcoming you back to our developments soon.