Full Time Customer Service Co-Ordinator - Newton Abbot.
We are currently recruiting for the right candidate to deal with customer concerns received by both telephone and written communication. To co-ordinate and administer all activities in a timely and professional manner. Helping us to deliver our commitment to the Baker Estates’ customer journey.
As a Co-ordinator within the Customer Service department, you will be part of a friendly team focusing on delivering exceptional customer service advice and assisting clients with any issues that may arise after moving into their new home.
No two days will be the same where you will be constantly learning from, and working with a team of experienced people from different disciplines.
We would like you to demonstrate your skills and experience, including:
- Working to deadlines, reliability and attention to detail.
- Experience of strong IT and communication skill sets.
- Organisational skills
- A positive "can-do" attitude working within a friendly team.
- Flexibility in your approach to working.
- Required - Knowledge of Construction Industry
- Required - minimum of 2 years customers service experience.
- Knowledge of Clixifix system ideal but not essential, training will be provided.
Are you interested? Then send your CV today to email@example.com Head of Customer Services.