The team at Baker Estates is evolving, so if you are a motivated and driven individual who strives to succeed and wishes to become part of a dynamic business, then we would like to hear from you.
If we are not currently advertising for specific roles, then don’t be discouraged. If your CV stands out from the crowd, then we will be in contact.
Baker Estates – BE Special
Profile of the role
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, the Marketing Co-ordinator will be responsible for creating and implementing new innovative marketing strategy to support and promote sales, ensuring customers choose a Baker Estates’ property as their home.
- Collate data and prepare marketing statistics on Data from various sources including Google Analytics and social platforms
- Create a photo library or a photographer’s brief where bespoke for imagery
- Co-ordinate photo shoots and interviews for press releases and case studies
- Develop and maintain the Baker Estates’ Brand
- Production of brochures and marketing material
- Assist with the set-up of sales & marketing suites and show homes
- Support show home launches and events
- Manage the website, advertising & social media presence
- Provide regional market research to support land acquisition
- Co-ordinate the delivery of marketing events at Local/County shows
- Comply with Government guidelines on Property Mis-description Act, Consumer Code & Help to Buy etc
- Ensure sales arena, signage and presentation is maintained to a high standard
- Liaise with external agencies and contractors in the delivery of marketing material & signage
- Ideally held a placement within a marketing department or digital agency
- Strong analytical, administrative and organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative and enthusiasm and can multi-task
- Prioritises effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent Communication skills
- Creative flare
- Basic Photoshop / Adobe package skills
- Has an interest or prior knowledge of housebuilding, property, residential
The above job description is designed to give an overview of the tasks and responsibilities for this position. The marketing department will however evolve and grow over time to meet practice and market demands. The selected individual will be expected to embrace such changes and rise to the challenge of developing their skills over time.