Role Purpose: Management of construction projects or work packages
Delivery: Ensure that project/work is managed safely, on time and in a manner that enhances company reputation for quality and that adequate resources of the right calibre are used in that dimension.
Relationships: Frequent contacts internally and externally - some of which requires influencing /negotiating skills to be used
Technical: Ensure all technical requirements of the project/work are carried out by appropriately skilled resources
Commercial: Accountable for day to day running of allocated project/work and assisting in the profit and loss performance to agreed targets.
Procedural: For allocated project/work, ensure work progresses in adherence with Company policies and procedures
Reporting: Timely and accurate reporting including risks and progress
Context: Responsible for leading a small team. Job involves some reactive and some proactive elements. Work normally controlled/reviewed on a weekly reporting basis
- Degree/HNC or equivalent
- Basic record of proven ability in a similar work environment.
- Requires good self-motivation
- CSCS Construction Site Manager
- NVQ – level 4 (potential to work towards 5)
- Accountability for the running of a project and/or procedures where errors may involve major expenditure, financial losses or embarrassment, including possible loss of customer accounts
- Some discretion and independence under general guidance but refers to higher levels for policy and professional decisions
- Work is not straight forward with some degree of pressure and requires considerable initiative and judgement
Job Type: Full-time
Are you interested? Then send your CV today to email@example.com