Full Time Customer Service Assistant Needed - Newton Abbot.
We are recruiting for the right candidate to deal with customer concerns received by telephone or written communication and to co-ordinate and administer all activities in a timely and professional manner. Helping us to deliver our commitment to the Baker Estates’ customer journey.
As an assistant within the Customer Service department, you will be helping your colleagues with a range of duties, assisting our customers with any issues they might have after moving into their new home.
No two days will be the same and you will be constantly learning from, and working with a team of experienced people from different disciplines.
We would like you to demonstrate your skills and experience, including:
- Working to deadlines, reliability and attention to detail
- Experience of strong communication skills and working well in a team
- Organisational skills A positive "can-do" attitude
- Flexibility in your approach to working
- Knowledge of Clixifix ideal but not essential, training provided
Are you interested? Then send your CV today to email@example.com